- Practical instrument (Bass / Drums / Guitar / Keyboard / Vocals)
- Music Business
- Communication (if applicable)
- Identify job opportunities within the performing arts industry
- Rehearse and Perform Performance Form
- Analyse Performance Texts in Context
- Conceptualise Performance Texts and Performances
- Practice Physical Techniques for Communication in Performances
- Use Audience Responses in Performing
- Create Original Performances
- Direct Performances
NQF4 Further Education and Training Certificate: Performing Arts (SAQA ID: 48808)
- January 2018 – December 2018
For up-to-date pricing info, see the 2018 Prospectus.
COPA’s Johannesburg campus is the largest of all our campuses. Facilities include a resource centre, rehearsal rooms, demo rooms (production suites), an Apple Mac equipped technology room, recording studio, a Live Performance Venue and a brand new blog radio station.
COPA’s Pretoria campus is very centrally located. Facilities include a resource centre, rehearsal rooms, demo rooms (production suites), a recording studio also hosting an Apple Mac equipped technology room and a Live Performance Venue.
COPA’s Cape Town campus boasts the largest Live Performance Venue of all campuses. Facilities include rehearsal rooms, a demo room (production suite), a resource centre and a recording studio also hosting an Apple Mac equipped technology room.
COPA’s DBN campus is located near the Moses Mabhida Stadium. Facilities include a resource centre, rehearsal rooms, a demo room (production suite), a recording studio and a Live Performance Venue.
100 Langermann Drive
+27(0)11 622 7253
79 Smiso Nkwanyana Road
+27(0)31 303 7701
350 Church Avenue
+27(0)12 348 5877
2nd Floor Vogue House
17 Hans Strijdom
+27(0)21 418 0953
All information is correct at the time of publication.
Campus of Performing Arts (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to make changes or amendments without further notice.